How to Order
- Please select the items that you would like to purchase and add them to your cart. Login first to your account if you would like to see the correct pricing.
- Select the checkout button and enter your login information or create a new account by entering your email address & password.
- Enter your billing information for your credit card (billing address must match credit card or order will not be processed) and your shipping information if it is different. Shipping address must be a physical address and not a P.O. Box.
- All orders are shipped by standard shipping. If you need your order shipped by AIR, please call us so we can get the shipment to you on time. We cannot guarantee delivery on time for air shipments placed through this site. You will receive your order within 7-10 business days from the date of your order depending on your location from our warehouse (summer season 10-14 days).
- Make sure to read the terms and conditions of the sale and check the box to indicate you understand them.
- Once you place the order, a confirmation email will be sent to you outlining the order details.
- Customer is responsible for all import duties and fees for International Orders.
- Once the order is placed, no changes, additions or deletions will be allowed.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any order that requires AIR shipping must be called in, otherwise we cannot guarantee delivery on time.
- User & Password are for the sole purpose of each account holder; do not share your password with anyone.
- There will be additional shipping charges for HI, AK and PR. Call for quote.
- No returns will be accepted without return authorization. Full credit will only be given if product is returned in original undamaged packaging with no markings. Do not return if packaging or product is damaged or has markings, no credit will be given.
- There is a 15% restock charge.
- Warranty Policy: Warranty period is 30 days from the date of purchase. Product is not defective if item has been used for more than 30 days. Typically, defective implies that it breaks the first time it is used. Due to the harsh chemicals typically used in pool water and the destructive nature of water itself, we cannot offer a longer warranty. If the product is determined to be defective, we will repair/replace the product and return to you. But if it is not defective, there is a $10 charge to cover return postage of the item to you.
- If you wish to exchange sizes or colors, please include a $10.00 check to cover return postage & handling.
- Wholesale accounts follow the terms & conditions printed on the wholesale price sheet.